On the seventh episode of Closing Day, we talk about home inspections. Kyle interviews Emmon Snyder, a home inspector from ES Ventures, INC. here in Missoula, Montana. With experience in both construction and insurance and as the owner of his own home inspection business, Emmon has a wealth of knowledge to share!
Topics addressed in this episode:
- What a home inspection is
- When to contact a home inspector
- What the home inspector does when in the home
- Whether or not it is required to get an inspection
- How to choose an inspector
- Important questions to ask your inspector such as:
- Do you have construction experience? Do you have general liability insurance? Do you have error and omission insurance? Are you a member of a national organization?
Kyle and Emmon dive into these topics and more giving listeners great information and tangible action steps that can be taken to help them reach their own Closing Day on their first home!
The average price for a home inspection is about $400 in Montana, but it depends on square footage of the home and additional tests you might choose to purchase.
ES Ventures, INC. - http://esventuresinc.com/
8 Tips to Find the Best Home Inspector - https://realestate.usnews.com/real-estate/articles/tips-to-find-the-best-home-inspector
What Is A Home Inspection And How Do I Hire An Inspector? - https://www.forbes.com/sites/jordanlulich/2018/06/18/what-is-a-home-inspection-and-how-do-i-hire-an-inspector/#62c1e69d1934
What Does a Home Inspector Look For? A Whole Lot - https://www.realtor.com/advice/buy/what-does-a-home-inspector-look-for/
You can contact Emmon at 406-506-2280 or [email protected].